Sanctuary Sanctuary

Okay so I've finally successfully dug my way through the song and in my tracks I have left an absolute praisefest comparable to the ones you've been giving me for my songs. I feel that it is needed for this song, especially because of the sheer scale of the instrumentation - this piece is so insanely detailed, intricate and grand that it would be a shame not to pick apart and appreciate every little bit of it, even though this whole text probably isn't actually that helpful for you :). Still finding it hard to believe that you've come this far that quickly though.

Step responds:

"So yep, my reward for you for making this piece is download, 5/5 for at least a week, #1 favorite song forever and #1 favorite audio artist forever and a special place in my heart. I joyfully await your future endeavors."

Wow dude, that review was amazing. In case you didn't notice my thanks *cough*... THANKS. Seriously, this review did help a lot since I know now what I'm doing well and what I'm not doing well, which helps me a lot when doing future tracks.

Anyway, long story short, my day was 150% more awesome thanks to this review. REALLY appreciate it.

And now I owe you one big time!